Q: Why do you want to leave your current job?
你为什么要分开目前那份工做?
A: There is no room for the career growth and advancement I would like。
那里缺乏一个让我在事业上生长和晋升的空间。
Q: What kind of opportunities are you looking for?
你所寻找的是什么样的时机?
A: I am looking for a company that recognizes and rewards hard work。
我希望找到能认同并奖励辛勤工做的公司。
Q: What was your biggest accomplishment on the job?
你在工做上获得的更大成就是什么?
A: I think it was building team spirit among my co-workers。
我认为是我在同事之间成立起了团队精神。
Q: How did you do that?
你是怎么做到的呢?
A: It was a gradual process, involving many factors。
那时一个渐进过程,牵扯到良多因素。
Q: Why do you want to be a part of our organization?
你为什么想参加我们公司?
A: I think it will be a mutually beneficial relationship。
我的参加对两边都有利。
Q: How so?
怎么说?
A: I think your company and I have a lot to offer each other。
我认为贵公司与我都有许多工具能够相互供给。
Q: Why should we hire you?
我们为什么应该雇佣你呢?
A: Because I am a hard worker and will perform to the best of my ability。
因为我工做吃苦,并且会竭力去做。
Q: Do you know what's involved in a job like this?
你晓得如许的工做需要付出什么吗?
A: Yes。 I know what's involved。
是的,我晓得要付出什么。