英文版疯狂动物城好词好句?
以下是英文版片子《疯狂动物城》中的一些好词好句:
1. “Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.” (生活有点紊乱,我们城市犯错。无论你是哪品种型的动物,改动始于你本身。)
2. “It’s called a hustle, sweetheart.” (那喊做圈套,亲爱的。)
3. "We've arrived. Grand paw is very happy."(我们到了。爷爷很兴奋。)
4. "Life's a Zootopia...You can be anything."(生活就像一个动物城... 你能够成为任何事。)
5. "We're not animals, we're sophisticated creatures."(我们不是动物,我们是文雅的生物。)
6. "In Zootopia, anyone can be anything."(在动物城,任何人都能够成为任何事。)
7. "Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping."(不要舍弃梦想,陆续睡觉。)
8. "If you don't try anything new, you'll never fail."(若是你不测验考试新事物,你历来不会失败。)
9. "You know you love me, real or not real?" (你晓得你爱我,实在或虚构?)
10. "Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song and all your insipid dreams magically come true. So let it go."(生活不是某个卡通音乐剧,你唱上一首小歌曲,所有无聊的梦想城市奇异地成实。所以,舍弃吧。)
以下是《疯狂动物城》中的一些好词好句的英文版:
1. You know what they say, "It's better to ask questions than to be overprepared."
你晓得他们说什么吗,“带着问题往现场比过度筹办更轻易处理问题。”
2. I'm not giving up. I'm just giving myself a little breather.
我没有舍弃。我只是给本身一点喘气的时间。
3. "I could say the same thing to you, little lady."
“我也能够对你说同样的话,小密斯。”
4. "I'm not a fox, I'm not a rabbit, I'm not a pantsless mouse, and I'm not a farting otter. I'm a police officer, and I'm here to solve this case."
“我不是狐狸,我不是兔子,我不是一个没有穿裤子的小老鼠,我也不是放屁的河狸。我是警官,我是来那里破案的。”
5. "You know, you were much more likable when I disliked you."
“你晓得吗,当我厌恶你的时候,你其实更招人喜好。”
6. "It doesn't matter what you're born as, it's what you choose to be."
“你生来是如何其实不重要,重要的是你抉择成为什么样的人。”
7. "It's not about how badly you want it. It's about what you're capable of."
“要害不在于你有多想实现梦想,而在于你有多大的才能往实现它。”
疯狂动物城英语版典范对话?
Judy Hopps: I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either. I was ignorant and irresponsible and *** all-minded. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.
我晓得,你永久都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我本身。我又蠢又不成靠,还坚强得不得了。但是,不克不及因为我的错,让肉食动物遭受那一切。
[Nick still refused to take a glimpse at Judy]
Judy Hopps: [Begins to cry] And after we're done, you can hate me, and that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you. And you can walk away knowing you were right all along. I really am just a dumb bunny.
当我们处理了那个案子,你能够陆续厌恶我,不妨,因为我是个蹩脚的伴侣,我危急了你。到时候,你大能够大模大样地分开,确信本身至始至末都是对的。我实的只是一只蠢兔子