给恋爱:
You are the epitome of everything Ive ever looked for in another human being.
你拥有我求之不得的一切美妙品量。
Love is too weak a word for the way I feel. I lurv you. I loave you. I luff you.
用爱那个词来描述我的感触感染太苍白了,我那你,我中意你,我贼奇怪你啊!
Theres only one place in the world I call home and its because youre there.
那世界上只要一个我能称之为家的处所,那就是有你的处所。
Id feel better sitting outside your apartment on the curb than any other place I can think of or imagine.
坐在你家门口让我觉得十分棒,我再也想不出其他更好的处所了。
Im not waking up another morning without being able to look at you next to me.
我再也不想清晨醒来的时候没有你在身边。
Cant you see what Im trying to tell you, I love you!
你莫非还看不出我对你的心意吗?我爱你!
I love you...Very much.
我爱你······至深。
No other love but you.
除你之外别无所爱。
You complete me.
你让我的人生完好了。
I think thats the only thing Ive ever been really sure of in my entire life.
我认为爱你是我人生中独一确信不疑的工作。
You are the woman that I want.
你就是我想要的阿谁女人。
You have bewitched me, body and soul.
你让我着了魔,从肉体到灵魂。
Whatever I am... Im yours.
不管我是什么,我都是你的。
I am so in love with you.
我是如斯爱你。
Youre the only one for me.
你是我的独一。
Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.
我固然有点愚笨,但我晓得什么是爱。
All I ever wanted... was you!
我不断以来想要的就是你!
Ive loved you more than any womans ever loved a rabbit.
我爱你胜过任何女人对兔子的爱。
I love you more than anyone has ever loved.
我爱你胜过任何曾经爱过的人。
I love you more than my life.
我爱你胜过我的生命。
I want to be with you.
我想跟你在一路。
I made up my mind you were the only woman for me.
我想好了,你就是我的独一。
Ive loved you since the first day I met you, and Ill never stop.
碰见你的第一天起我就爱上了你,并且我永久不会停行爱你。
Ill love you always. Until your heart stops beating. Til the stars turn cold.
我会永久爱你。曲到你的心脏停行跳动。曲到星辰不再发光。
Ive never felt that before.
我之前从未有过如许的觉得。
Because I came alive when I met you.
因为碰见你,我又活过来了。
So I will wait forever for you, okay? I will wait the rest of my life.
我会永久等你的,好欠好?我会用我的余生来期待。
I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.
我想拥有你的全数,永久,你和我,每时每刻都在一路。
I love you. I always have. And I always will.
我爱你。我不断都爱着你,并将永久爱你。
When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of the life to start as soon as possible.
当你意识到你想与一小我共度余生的时候,你会希望那份余生尽快起头。
You had me at "hello."
你的一句“你好”我就已经沦亡了。